Paragon offers the following:
Training for: schools, private agencies, medical professionals, conferences, and parents
- Customized training based on the needs of the staff
- Examples of training areas: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Positive Behavior Supports, Functional Behavior Assessment, Behavior Intervention Plans, Visual Functional Communication System,
and Social Skills
In-service training - Check out our schedule to see when Paragon will be hosting short sessions on topics of interest. Register
Why Choose Paragon?
At Paragon we:
We have over 2 decades of experience with:
- Understand what teachers, staff, and parents face everyday, and we work to resolve issues they encounter
- Give practical, ready to implement strategies
- Work with staff and parents to change difficult behavior using positive methods.
- Consultation to school and home
- Setting up classrooms (structuring the present learning environment for students whether it is in the
general education class, resource room, or self-contained classroom)
- Evaluation programs
In need of consultation in your program?
Want to start an autism program in your district?
In need of help with structuring your home environment to reduce behavior and increase independence?
These are a few areas Paragon can help!
- Contractual fees apply
- Half or full day training option
- Mileage - reimbursed at State rate
- Travel - per diem rates apply over 30 min.
Students changing their visual schedule.
See our schedule of upcoming training workshops, then
register for the location of your choice.
Real life strategies for teaching children with autism.